Today, the price of pure saffron in the wholesale market is between 930 € – 1690 €
these saffron are mostly used for activities in quality – oriented markets .
Contact our experts to buy kilo saffron from the original exporting saffron sales center.
Sale price per kilo of saffron
Here you can see the price list of original saffron ( pure saffron ) in the wholesale saffron market and select the option you want.
1. Prices vary depending on the type of saffron
2. The price of saffron varies according to the order amount.
1 to 10 kg
10 to 25 kg
25 to 50 kg
50 to 100 kg
3. We are a producer of saffron often
Contact our experts to buy kilo saffron and place an order.
Sale of Iranian saffron
1. In this collection of companies, 3 types of saffron are offered with 6 grades of quality, which you can easily choose the option you want.
2. You can use the default packaging or it will be presented to you according to your order
on the circulation of the packaging you want.
3. At your request, we will deliver your order in the destination country.
4. Saffron is provided with routine laboratories and according to the contract,
saffron can be delivered according to European standards.
5. If we export saffron to you, it is possible to pay via Swift.
Contact our experts to buy kilo saffron and place an order
the originality of saffron?
Originality of pure saffron has appearance and compositional aspects and…
these two definitions are completely different.
the purity of saffron means that this saffron has not been mixed with any other type.
The most common fraud in the exporting saffron market is that a large amount of old saffron is mixed with a small amount of pure saffron.
sold at a lower price in the name of saffron.
exporting saffron sales center
One of the wholesale centers of saffron for export is Saffron King Business Company.
We are manufacturer of saffron and exporter of kilo saffron, which we are active in the field of saffron sales.
The saffron produced in this collection is in accordance with the latest European methods to preserve the taste and color of the pure saffron.