The price of saffron per kilo for export is much lower than the price of saffron per gram therefore theyt distribute it in the domestic market of Iran Exported Price of saffron
The price of each kilo of exporting first-class saffron which they use for export starts from 10,000,000 Tomans and reaches 13,000,000.
On the website of the Almas Saffron Jahan and Saffron King business Companies you can see the latest price list of exporting saffron that produced and exported by this company.
But what is the purchase price of bulk exporting saffron from Mashhad today?
Price of saffron per kilo
What is the price of each kilo of exporting first-class saffron in Khorasan saffron market?
farmers cultivate the Most saffron in Iran, South Khorasan region (Ghaenat, Torbat Heydariyeh, Torbat Jam and other villages).
The price of each kilo of exporting first-class saffron in these markets are great therefore they determine price of saffron and only the quality determines the price.
If you want to buy saffron in your country , other Asian countries and in Europe we offer you the best saffron right now. +31613963190 +31644341144
Price list of exporting saffron
The price of saffron per kilo for export is determined by its quality and type of saffron.
See the price of saffron per kilo in the Mashhad market in kilograms in the table below.
In this section our economic activists provide you the price list of exporting saffron.
The items that you will see in the price list of exporting saffron are as follows:
1.The price of different types of saffron
2. Price of 2 quality grades of saffron (exporting and first class)
3. Prices in Toman for delivery in Iran and exporting prices in dollars and Euros for delivery in the destination country
4. Exporting prices are as CIF.
Saffron purchase procedure
1. The price of exporting saffron varies according to the order quantity. In the following, you can see the price of saffron in the weights of 1 to 10 kg, 10 to 25 kg, 25 to 50 kg and 50 to 100 kg, and select the option you want.
2. In the price list of exporting saffron below, only the price of saffron per kilo is listed, and the cost of packaging in different sizes, different designs and different materials is borne by the customer.
3. The expiration date of this price list is listed below and in the price description of the price table.
Purchasing bulk saffron
1. If you want to start internal marketing of Iran, you can make a better profit with this amount
2. If you want to start marketing outside of Iran, with this amount you can return the minimum cost of your trip.
3. If you want to send it as a sample to your customers who want to buy saffron bulk, they can better check the volume of saffron.. (Different types of saffron have different volumes. In the sale and export of saffron, the volume of saffron is very important)
4. If you want to experiment yourself, with this amount you can do all the routine and special saffron tests.
Major sales center for exporting saffron
There are various saffron shopping centers in Iran that sell saffron.
Among these centers, Almas Saffron Jahan and Saffron King business Companies are one of the direct shopping centers for saffron.
All saffron in this center is produced under the supervision and control of our experts and enters the market without intermediaries.
Exporting saffrons are Super Negin, Negin, Sargol and Haulm saffron.
The price of each saffron varies according to the type of saffron and its quality. (Each type of saffron has 4 quality grades).